The ZSSC415X SSIC family is the newest offering to help users simplify sensor design, reduce external components, minimize board space, and provide a faster migration to production. This sensor signal conditioning IC is ideal for those using pressure sensors, strain gauges, and RTD temperature sensors.
Key features include:
- Capable of measuring full resistive bridge sensors and internal or external temperature sensors with analog output
- Overvoltage reverse battery protection of +/-40V, making the ZSSC415X one of the most robust sensor signal conditioners available
- Small QFN24 package with option for TSSOP14
- Large sensor offset correction using digital zooming with 17-18 bit resolution
- AEC-Q100 qualified and with extended diagnostics to allow for ASILB, an automotive safety standard
- Robust EMC performance
Typical applications include but are not limited to: automotive applications including power steering, fluid level measurement, emission control and industrial applications such as factory automation, machine tools, bulk material storage.
ZMDI SSIC solutions are designed to specifically enable sensors to become more energy efficient. A wide variety of SSIC solutions are available to help users create efficiently optimized sensor solutions for medical, automotive, HVAC, industrial and intelligent sensor networking. The block diagram is below.
We have worked with ZMDI for many years and have always been impressed with their high level of support and superior technical expertise. We hope you think so too!