Servoflo, a premier supplier of pressure, mass flow, environmental sensors and micropumps, is pleased to announce expansion of its design engineering services for custom sensor development. The objective is to be a primary resource for customers who require modification or customization of sensors and how they are integrated into product designs. Services include but are not limited to:
- adding flex to a sensor
- creating a custom flow path for mass flow sensors
- adding Wi-Fi or BlueTooth™ capabilities to a sensor
- adding a display
- custom packaging enclosures
- hybrid circuit design
This one-stop solution provides customers with efficient and reliable design expertise without having to manage multiple vendors as well as streamlining assembly. Purchasing a complete solution saves customers money and time. Often, a bill of materials is reviewed and pressure is put on individual component costs. This strategy neglects the labor needed to inspect, integrate, and test various separate components such as a sensor element, cable, and package. A complete sensor solution can actually reduce overall bill of materials and labor costs. This sensor design strategy is also important for customers who may not have design expertise in these areas.
Specific application examples include:
- Creation of a pressure gauge with display and enclosure
- Hybrid circuit design to integrate a pressure sensor and electronics for better protection in a high temperature and high humidity environment
- Adding a flex cable to a standard board level sensor to eliminate the assembly and testing steps at installation
- Customized sensor calibration and output to meet a specific customer requirement
- Design of a special flow path in a mass flow sensor for medical equipment
- Design custom electronics to create a pressure or mass flow switch (or other environmental sensor)
If you have a special requirement you would like to discuss, please utilize the button below for fastest response.